|How to Acquire Federal Property|
|Properties for Sale|
|Federal Agency Customers|
|State and Local Customers|
|McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Program|
|Property Disposal Library|
|Frequently Asked Questions|
Federal Government Real Estate - From office buildings to single-family homes, the U.S. Government may have the property you need.
Course Topics Include:
- Effectively navigating real property laws, regulations, roles and responsibilities
- Asset management and repositioning strategies
- How to report real property excess
- The real property disposal process, and other transactional options
- Environmental and historic laws and applications as they relate to the utilization and disposal of Federal real property.What is the format of the course? The classroom format encourages open discussions on real property utilization and disposal issues, as well as specific projects. The class topics are routinely updated in response to new laws, regulations, and legislation, and illustrated using examples of real property transactions and transactional exercises. The class can also be presented to individual agencies and tailored to their specific needs and regulations.
Who are the presenters for the class? Presenters are comprised of experienced GSA managers, realty specialists, and environmental and general counsel professionals, from both headquarters and regional offices.
What types of classes are offered? We offer training delivered to multiple agencies at once or training tailored for your individual agency.
Classes open to Multiple Agencies
Typically, GSA will schedule at least two classes per year that are open to all agencies. One will be in Washington, DC and one will be offered in one of GSA’s Regional Offices on a rotating basis. The cost for the multi-agency training is $400 per attendee, payable only with a GSA SmartPay Purchase Card. To register for a class complete the following two forms and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Multiple Agency Classes
We are pleased to announce the following offerings of our 3-Day Real Property Utilization and Disposal Multi Training Agency Classes, open to all Federal agencies for FY2017.
May 2-4 in Washington, DC at:GSA HeadquartersRoom 14591800 F Street NWWashington, DC 20405
May 23-25 in Boston, MA at:Thomas P. O'Neill Jr. Federal BuildingRoom 34310 Causeway StreetBoston, MA 02222
June 27-29 in San Francisco, CA at:Federal Office BuildingSan Francisco Conference Room - 1st floor50 United Nations PlazaSan Francisco, CA 94102
Classes Tailored for an Individual Agency
An agency can host the 3-Day class at a location of their choosing. The class can be tailored to meet the agency's needs and include information that pertains particularly to that agency. The agency agrees to cover the actual travel, lodging, and per diem costs of the class presenters at the agency's location of choice. There would be no cost per student charge, as there is in our multi-agency training classes ($400/attendee), thus it may be the more economical option for your agency, dependent on the number of attendees. To schedule the class at a mutually convenient time, contact Gary Jordon on 202-841-6995 or at email@example.com.
Want more information? Contact Gary Jordon at 202-841-6995 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Core Topics (doc)
Real Property Reform (pdf)
NEPA Webinar (pdf)